Details for Aion neobank
EU neobank app offering savings accounts, debit cards, multi-currency accounts, global money transfers and loans.
Aion is available in:
What is Aion Bank?
Aion is a digital bank that offers a range of banking services to individuals and businesses in Europe. Aion Bank was founded in 2020 and is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium.
Aion is a subsidiary of the Aion Group, which is a financial technology company focused on innovation in the banking sector. Aion offers a range of banking services, including multi-currency accounts, international money transfers, debit cards and loans.
One of the unique features of Aion Bank is its focus on sustainability and social responsibility. The bank has committed to investing in sustainable projects and has partnered with various organisations to promote environmental and social initiatives.
Aion combines digital business account benefits with several financial services to provide banking solutions for young and dynamic customers, frequent travellers, expats and freelancers.
Which services does Aion offer?
Aion offers a broad range of financial services, including:
- free or low-fee bank accounts,
- free physical and virtual bank cards (included in the plan),
- instant international transfers,
- Apple Pay and Google Pay,
- current accounts with a unique IBAN,
- free ATM withdrawals for up to 300 EUR per month (included in the plan),
- flexible in-app customisation,
- free currency exchange at near interbank rates,
- term deposits with better rates than those offered by traditional banks,
- high-interest savings accounts,
- automated ETF investments.
Who is Eligible to Open an Aion Account?
Aion currently opens bank accounts only for Austrian, Belgian, British, Czech, Danish, German, Finnish French, Italian, Polish, Norwegian, Romanian, Slovak, Spanish and Swedish residents.