- Atom Bank
Details for Atom Bank neobank
UK digital bank offering high-interest savings accounts, mortgages, personal loans, business loans, cards and payments.
FCA and PRA
Atom Bank is available in:
What is Atom Bank?
Atom Bank is an innovative digital-only bank that operates in the United Kingdom. It was founded in 2014 and obtained its banking license in 2015 and is headquartered in Durham, the United Kingdom.
This neobank offers customer-tailored banking services, including savings accounts, mortgages and business loans. Customers can open accounts, deposit and withdraw money, and manage their finances entirely through the app. Atom Bank also offers fixed deposit facilities and loan facilities for SMEs, entrepreneurs and freelancers.
Which services does Atom Bank offer?
Atom Bank offers a broad range of financial services, including:
- free or low-fee personal and business bank accounts,
- free physical and virtual bank cards (included in the plan),
- current accounts with a unique IBAN number,
- up to 4.45% AER with our fixed-term savings,
- fast and straightforward mortgages at very competitive rates, accompanied by financial advice,
- personal and business secured loans, which can be variable or fixed rate secured loans,
- flexible in-app customisation, reporting and analytical insights.
What are the key advantages of Atom Bank?
One of the core advantages of this neobank is its versatile mobile app (both Android and iPhone apps are supported).
Atom Bank app offers a high level of customisation and real-time notifications for transactions and spending insights, as well as reporting, in-app controls and account management tools for tracking spending and obtaining deep insights into one's financial products.
Currently, Atom Bank has over 125,000 registered customers across the United Kingdom.
Who is eligible to open an Atom Bank account?
Atom Bank currently opens bank accounts only for British residents and companies. This neobank does not offer personal or business accounts to those who are not residents or are not registered in the United Kingdom.