Details for CountingUp neobank
UK digital bank for paying and receiving money, invoicing, tax and financial reporting for freelancers and SMEs.
CountingUp is available in:
Countingup is an accounting bank that serves businesses by combining both accounting and banking features.
Customers can use the Countingup account to send and receive funds, make transactions, set up direct debits etc.
CountingUp also comes with a prepaid MasterCard and invoicing and expense capture features accessible via the app.
CountingUp is FCA authorised and helps small business owners, sole traders' and self-employed with business current accounts and automated bookkeeping plus invoice matching facility.
You can apply for a CountingUp account if you are:
- a sole trader or the director of a limited company,
- at least 18 years old, and
- a UK resident
If you want a Limited Company account, your business needs to:
- be registered as active with Companies House
- be limited by shares
- have up to two directors, including yourself (we’re currently unable to support businesses with more directors)
- have all Persons of Significant Control be UK residents
- have all shares held by individuals, and not by a holding company or another business.